I feel soo lazy to update hence the silence. So now I’m gonna go straight on Ihsan’s milestones as of until August 21st, 2010 but first below are some pictures of him few days before his 1st birthday:
Destroying the flower.
In deep sleep. Aman kejap dunia Mama hihi 😛
Muka tengah pikir nak kacau Mama. Memang dia datang kacau pun lepas tu 😀
Ye Ihsan panjangnya cerita. Mandi je lah! 😛
- He weights about 8.2kg and 72cm of height. Looks like his weight is going up and down like yo-yo. I bet that’s because of his activeness. Although he doesn’t eat too much but I always ensure he eats regularly and gets sufficient nutrients. As for height he doesn’t seem to get taller fast. Still, perhaps he is gonna be taller than us hihi. Maybe I should give him more milk 😛
- He likes to eat biscuit and bread.
- I have started giving him fresh milk during breakfast and diluted juice during lunch or dinner. He is still learning to like those drinks. But most of the times he prefers plain water.
- He has started to walk but only a few steps at a time. He always eager to try but not confident enough to prolong with more steps. But I don’t worry at all since I can see that he is working hard in mastering the skill.
- He still loves to eat on long straps and label of any kind. I believe it’s gonna be long before he finally grown out of this habit.
- He stops on whatever he is doing whenever he hears song of any kind.
- He babbles a lot although I have yet to hear his 1st perfect word. But I could read him since he makes particular babbles during particular times or for particular needs.
- He likes to scream hysterically continuously without reason especially when excited.
- He is getting cheekier everyday. Like when he knows I’m angry he would give me a kind of smiling face and stop doing the thing I don’t like.
- He is kind of lone ranger and not that friendly. He prefers to mind his own business.
- I can see he is getting independent. I could leave him to play by himself while I cook in the kitchen (of course with supervision from time to time). He also doesn’t demand to be held all the time.
- He is quite resistant. When we scold him he rarely listen to us or get scared and cry. Even if when we pinch him. But once he cries, he demands a lot of coaxing.
- He could follow movements when I show him but usually would do it depend on his mood. Sometimes it lasts for a few times or days. But sometimes he refuses to do it at all.
- He likes to shake his head when he is angry, sad or even excited.
- He likes to disturb the stove button when I’m cooking. So I need to switch on the fire a few times because he keeps switching it off.
- He doesn’t afraid of stranger. Anyone can hold him unless he is already not in the good mood.
Hmmm that’s all I could remember at the time. If I were about to write every single thing about him, I’m sure I won’t be able to stop at all 😀