On June 21st, 2010 Ihsan turned 10 months young. As of that day his weight was 7.9 kg and although I think after 3 weeks the number hasn’t changed much due to his activeness. Whereas for height, he was 69.0 cm tallllllll. Anyway, I really hope he’s getting tallller fast. I keep believing that there’s talllllll gene hidden somewhere in him haha 😀 So far until today I’ve witnessed every single thing that my baby has been able to achieve. There are so many of them that sometimes I missed to notice tiny little surprises my baby had presented me. Now I’m gonna list down my baby’s progress as of until about 3 weeks back. Yelah by next week Ihsan dah nk masuk 11 months young dah pun 😀
- Cruise very well from one place to another and crawl in between when there’s no furniture to hold on to.
- Stand without support momentarily but have yet to make his first step.
- Babble a lot.
- Climb up to higher place and get down by himself wellllllllllllllllll.
- Draw my hand to his mouth or cheek when I say ‘Salam’ and make the particular sound of kissing like ‘Mmmuahhh’.
- He understands a few words like ‘Come here’, ‘Let’s go’, ‘Don’t’, ‘Dame’, ‘Matte’, ‘Amboi’, ‘Biasa dia tu’ and a few others.
- Have yet to wave his hand when I say ‘Bye-bye’ although he kinda gets the idea what does it means despite of numerous teaching since a few months ago. Same thing goes to ‘Clap your hands’ and when I sing ‘Cak cekur genggam gamit’. He refuses to do them by himself and just stay stillll waiting for me to do them together for him by holding his hands.
- To pick paper, tissue, plastic, smalllllll things and strand-like thing like hair and eat them.
- Pulllllllll Mama’s and Papa’s hair and eat them.
- To rollllllll in bed.
- To rollll on our bodies.
- To bite our shirts and our arms.
- To bite any kind of labelll.
- To step on, hit or throw his toys away.
- To play with himself in front of the mirror.
- To grind his teeth.
- To get excited when we make the sound ‘Eeeee eeeee’ or he will do the sound himself when he’s excited
- Vacuum cleaner.
- To read book.
- Red color.
- Not forgetting the PC 😛
- Commercial nestum. He can eat a lot without much hassle.
- To be picky on homemade foods.
- Junk foods. He willll cry when I refuse to give him some. I need to hide from him whenever I eat them.
- When Mama says ‘Bye-bye’ and hide under the blanket when he refuses to sleep. He will come nearer and starts rolllling over on me and cry then if I stillll refuse to come out.
- Playing hide and seek when I hide myself in a lllong time or he doesn’t get to be able to see me.
- When Mama is gone for a long time. When he can’t find me anywhere he will start to cry and say ‘Emm maa’ continuously.
- When we don’t give attention to him and he will start to make fuss.
Welllllllll I think that’s all I could think of right now. I end this entry wiith a few pictures of him during his Month 10 🙂
It was so hilarious at this time. He was so engrossed with the pegs that we enjoyed making him looking like this 😛
See his mouth? He just had some prune.
Sleeping on Papa 🙂
His first time going to river.
Mama pos jela balik Mesia hihi 😛