Before I proceed with the tag, firstly sorry for the long silence. Well… like you don’t know me lah kan as usual I have to wait for the right mood and time for my blogging self. Secondly, let me say thanks to everyone especially to you peeps who left supportive comments in previous entry. Honestly I am already okay even before I wrote that particular entry. It was just the thought of the matter kept bugging my mind. So that’s why finally I thought I need to let it out rather than keeping it to myself and hope someday it could be gone just by ignoring it. In fact instead of the latter, the thing had been something like jerawat kecik yang asyik dok berdenyut-denyut ready to pop. Or it could also be like anak nyamuk dok terbang-terbang around your head with the iiiiiiiiiingggggg unwelcome sound playing at the tips of your ears. Sungguh annoying! Susah ek kalau bab-bab sakit hati or jiwa kacau ni. Kadang-kadang buat rasa nak makan orang je. Eh tak. Rasa macam nak ambik penyodok and smash it right at the person’s face! 😛
Autumn has already setting in so the weather is becoming more lovely these days. However I noticed that since I gave birth, my body especially my feet kinda has low resistance towards cold weather. Well… this is not so comforting. I don’t want to wear socks. Because I think my feet prefers to be in open air. But… it seems like I have no choice. Owh regarding the fasting month… well… everything seems like any other months too. Masak simple-simple je sekadar untuk makan berdua. Moreover nafsu nak makan masing-masing pun tak ada lah macam raksasa macam puasa masa kecik-kecik dulu. Teringin tu memang lah ada. Tapi… let the mind controls over the matter. Kiter bukan budak-budak kecik lagi ye tak? Tapi kalau pregnant masa bulan puasa macam tahun lepas… harus meroyan jugak lah huahuahua! Plus kalau ada B*zar R*madhan harus tergugat jugak nafsu ;P Yup… I was super miserable last year masa bulan puasa sebab tak dapat makan macam-macam. Pagi petang siang malam teringat pasal makannn saja! Sedih sebab homesick ke rindu parents ke sket pun takde hihihi ;P
For coming raya… we don’t really prepare anything macam sambut raya kat M*sia. You know lah like pasang langsir baru, beli baju raya, beli bekas kuih cantik-cantik, beli sofa baru so on and so forth itu semua tak ada. Just like 2 previous years, this year I’m gonna make like 2 or if I go over rajin I would make 3 raya cookies. Syarat jela kot-kot ada yang nak datang rumah. Then kemas rumah pastu masak la apa-apa patut sekadar untuk makan sendiri on the 1st Syawal because hubby is gonna be working on that day hahaha! My mom and mil ada hantar kuih tapi xtaula bila sampai. As for baju raya… ada 1 baju kurung spare kot-kot nak pakai. Eh tapi ada orang nak bagi baju raya to me hehehe! Sangat soka hati! Betul ke ni nak bagi? Mekaceh ye! ;D We are planning to celebrate raya with some others at their place in other part of N*gano on the Saturday. But hopefully hubby isn’t gonna have to work on that day. Kalau tak… I’m surely gonna be kuciwa big time on that day. Honestly bukanlah nak raya sangat. Saja lah nak jalan-jalan jumpa orang hilangkan boring.
38 Questions Tag
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Hubby darling.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Having breakfast (woops xpuasa!) ;P
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Brushing my teeth and washing my face.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Many. Among of them were attending my convocation, ending our long-distanced husband-and-wife’s life after 1 and half years since our solemnization on February 12th, 2005, reuniting with hubby for the final times (perhaps), carrying out our long-postponed wedding reception and finally getting to finally start our lives together in a serene village in N*gano.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Ayanggg~~~ (dengan nada gedik di situ ye) and aaa~nakkk (means tak nak). Because he told me he wanted to sleep already.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Hot N*scaffe in the morning, syrup rose M*rni (apsal ada nama dia di sini? ;D) in the afternoon and evening, milk and plain water all in the betweens. So… that makes 4 of them.
7. What color is your hairbrush? White.
8.What was the last thing you paid for? That’s hubby’s job ;D
9. Where were you last night? Home.
10. What color is your front door? Clear semi transparent glass sliding door.
11. Where do you keep your change? Purse.
12. What’s the weather like today? Gloomy + cold + windy + wet + rainy = Lovely! ;D
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Whichever I think is delicious at that time.
14. What excites you? Many. 1 of it is when hubby is around and he doesn’t cause a fight hihihi ;P
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yup but not soon.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Over by 8 months.
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Nope.
20. Do you make up your own words? Err… nope.
21. Are you a jealous person? Depends.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. A*nul!!!!!
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Siapa eh? Do I have one???
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? *pinkblinkinglove*AyangUcuk*pinkblinkinglove*
26. Do you chew on your straw? Euwww!
27. Do you have curly hair? What do you think?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed. The place where I can sniff the most addictive armpits and hear the unmelodious snores ;P Takpela ubat tido tu. Lagi bahagia dia ada daripada dia takde.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? A few friends. Or maybe I shouldn’t call them friend.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Hot from the oven chocolate chip cookies.
31. Will you get married in the future? I am already married and perhaps it lasts until hereafter, InsyaAllah.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Hmmm K*ngfu Panda and W*ll-E.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I am 24/7 head over heals in love with Hubby darling ;D
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Just now. But hubby helps alot usually after dinner!
35. Are you currently depressed? Alhamdulillah nope.
36. Did you cry today? Nope.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I had been tagged by Mama H*sif.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. 1. Ainul 2. Murni 3. Shu 4. Cik Su 5. Anyone who wants to do the tag.