Yeay! I am now in my week 14th of pregnancy so I am already in the beginning of the second trimester of pregnancy. I tried to keep hush about my pregnancy during the first trimester because I thought it was way too early to share the news with everybody else. I just told to the closest family members and other a few certain people. Furthermore, there were so many things wondering in my mind and most of them made me scared so I thought it was better for me to just get confirmed with the doctor first whether we were doing okay or not and at the same time I could settle with my mind to ACCEPT that I AM already pregnant.
So first of all I’m going to update about my conditions. So far, everything has been so smooth and so easy for me. Sometimes I don’t even feel like I am pregnant. Thus, I tend to be worried a lot because I keep wondering whether the baby is doing fine or not. Since I have no other people close to me, I tend to depend on the book that I bought from Amazon.jp right after we made a long term plan for our little family. It was because I wanted to get to know as early as what I should dos and don’ts before planning to conceive. This helped me be more mentally ready too. I was considering whether to buy What To Expect When You’re Expecting or Mayo Clinic Guide To a Healthy Pregnancy but I chose the latter one after reading the reviews of both books. I think this book is more suitable for me. This is the book that I find best. At least to me.
By referring from the books, today I just want to list down what are the pregnancy symptoms that I face. I do face a few pregnancy symptoms but all aren’t really that bad, Alhamdulillah. I pray that it will be going on like this until the end. I’m kind of vulnerable so I can’t really manage challenges well. Moreover there is no other people here with me except hubby. So if anything happens, it is gonna be hard for him plus he needs to work and everything. So I don’t want him to worry a lot and put more pressure on him. Somehow I hope God will give me more strength so that I can be more tough. Anyway here are the symptoms:
- Pressure in the lower abdomen – Very often during very early pregnancy.
- Abdominal discomfort or cramping – Sometimes up until now but it doesn’t feel so hurting.
- Backaches and back pain – Sometimes especially during the first trimester.
- Bleeding gums – Happened once even before it was enough days yet for me to use the HPT.
- Blurred vision – Ouh this happening until now.
- Breast enlargement and breast tenderness – I didn’t feel like wearing a bra at all. But now I don’t feel comfortable not wearing it.
- Constipation – Urgh it was so obvious during the very early of pregnancy. But now it already back to normal. Just don’t forget fruits and vegetables!
- Cramping or continuous pain – At the back, pelvic and abdomen. But now it happened very rare.
- Vivid dreams – Ouh yeah!!! 18SX, U, 18SG, horrible, disgusting, annoying, challenging and so on just say it! The most terrible ones were when I dreamt of people I knew especially closed people doing inappropriate things with me and I able to remember it very clearly for the whole day after I woke up in the morning urgh! Even I have had long sleep but I still woke up feeling tired and my mind felt restless. I got to be so angry okay. I already recited all the Doas’ but it still happened. I guess there is nothing I could do about it. It happens more worse if I am not in good mood, sad, depressed or whatever. However since I went to Nagoya and Tokyo, I just got only sweet dreams hmmm :D. So BIE, that is a HINT! ;D
- Faintness and dizziness – Sometimes during the fasting month. I couldn’t stand or sit in a long time. So I tend to just lie or sleep in bed all the time during the day.
- Fatigue – I didn’t feel at all like cooking or doing the chores. I just wanted to rest. But I still have to cook though. What to do? That was why I was so depressed and miserable during Ramadhan and Syawal because I couldn’t just go to Pasar Malam or Pasar Ramadhan 🙁
- Food aversions – It was very chronic especially during the fasting months. I couldn’t smell the cookings, foods, hubby’s shirt and so on. Even looking at the picture or advertisement of foods especially Japanese foods in TV would be enough to send a wave of nausea through my stomach. Besides everything else also has to be fragrant or else I would feel nauseated. There were a few times during the midnight, I pour hubby’s face and body with fragrant powder hihihi. Talk about Superwoman Smell 😀
- Food cravings – Well, that was WHY I was so sad during the 1st Syawal. Because I thought I deserve to eat the foods I like. Plus I hate my own cooking sigh… 🙁 So now you know the major reason why I was so sensitive ;P
- Forgetfulness – Ouh I’m turning to be grandma instead of a mother. Once hubby told me about something I would forget about it right away. Really couldn’t help myself. It happens all the time.
- Gas and bloating – I hate this so much. Sometimes I feel myself like a baby. Every time after eating or drinking and before going to sleep hubby has to help me burp by patting me at the back. I feel nauseated too because of this. I felt so fat and I couldn’t button my jeans either. Hubby rubbed some Tiger balm on my legs and I felt better after that. Now, this symptom is barely noticed.
- Hunger – It happened obviously long before I could confirm myself I am pregnant.
- Irrational fears – Besides HUGE other things, I always worried about my baby. This is a universal fear among expectant parents. So, it seems like I am normal to feel like this.
- Linea nigra – Yep it looks more obvious.
- Mood swings – I was born with mood swings hihihi 😀 So I realize it gets more worse during my pregnancy. So HUBBY, please be MORE patient with your BELOVED WIFE okay. I love you XOXO ;D
- Morning sickness – I faced morning sickness especially at night. So I couldn’t really sleep. Now seems like it is totally gone. Fortunately I never vomit even once! Alhamdulillah 🙂
- Nausea throughout the day – Obviously felt especially during fasting months. Might be because I couldn’t eat.
- Nosebleeds – A few times but only a bit during early pregnancy.
- Perspiration – Ouh yeah even in the middle of coldness I can still feel sweat running down my armpits. It feels good though hihi 😀
- Sensitive sense of smell – Same as food aversions above.
- Stuffy nose – Even I don’t have colds or allergies but I tend to go to the sink or toilet every once in a while to just blow all the mucous out. Sometimes it gets stuck in the throat or nasal. It is so disturbing since it is hard to get it out and this usually happens during midnight and dawn. Now I’m becoming more expert in spitting 😛
- Thirst -Now I realize how plain water taste so yummy and rejuvenating.
- Frequent urination – It is getting cold now so this is the most challenging symptom at the moment sigh…
- Vaginal discharge – It looks like normal though.
Last night we went out to the supa. It was cold and we just had our dinner. I wore my jeans but it was a bit tight to be buttoned. I wore my snickers too. In the middle of surveying groceries, I felt hurt. When I tried to stand still, it seems like my right butt was loose. It couldn’t get steady. Then I hid beside one of the rack and unbuttoned my jeans. After that hubby helped me walked and I had to hold on him all the time. Once reached home, I couldn’t freely move as I wished. There were a few times I yelled out when I got falsely moved when I tried to sit, stand, bend or walk. Even hubby had to leave whatever he was doing and helped me move. Then he massaged the hurt area.
Last night I couldn’t really sleep because every time I wanted to change my position I would suddenly wake up because my right butt felt hurt. I couldn’t at all put any pressure on that pasticular muscle. It is quite worrying. I believe it is one of the pregnancy symptoms because of bla bla bla as said in the book (I’m lazy to type) but somehow it occurs to my mind that this might be the effect of my falling incident long ago. I fell into the so comel cute longkang when I was in forms 2. So my butt was really in the middle of longkang’s bibir. On leg in the mulut longkang while the other beside the longkang. Can you imagine??? The cement was slippery and it just happened in a blink of an eye. I can still remember my butt was hurt for almost 2 weeks but I didn’t do anything about it. I just told my mom when I got back during the school holidays and she said my butt looked bruised. She just massaged me since I think I didn’t need to go to the hospital. Well, I don’t know. But I just hope this pain will slowly go away or at least it is just really because of this pregnancy thing.
So, that’s all for today. Ouh the template isn’t yet reached my satisfaction. Gonna make changes when I have the time. Buh-bye!