I’m not feeling comfortable all the time in fact even if I stay in sitting position for a long time I could feel like collapsing already. Especially during the day when we are fasting, I feel worse when I couldn’t eat. But of course my condition isn’t THAT bad for me to sacrifice my fast. I would still I have to repay my fast anyway if I break my fast so I better be more determined despite of the little weaknesses I’m having. Ouh of course it is not because of the fasting that makes me sick but it is something else. Anyway, the most effective solution for me is to keep lying in the bed or go to sleep. I like the latter more because when I sleep I definitely would not feel anything at all except enjoying the dreams hehehe. Unfortunately I can’t be sleeping all the time, can I??? Even if I wish to my mind would never give me a chance unless it is already exhausted.
By the way how’s your raya preparation? Despite of we are most probably not going to celebrate raya again this year but still I can’t wait for the Ramadhan to end. Don’t get me wrong. I love the month but I think my condition makes me prefer the non-fasting month more than Ramadhan. The last time when I wanted the Ramadhan to end fast when I was a kid and this is the first time as an adult. What a shame 😛 Anyway I haven’t done any preparation for raya this year since the most we gonna have is most probably a joint raya party like last year. That’s it. Raya cookies? I would love to make some but my oven is so tiny one so it will take forever to even finish up baking 1 type of cookies. Considering that I don’t even have enough cookies containers or worse any more space to keep the cookies jars. Somehow I believe I could figure this out but sadly my poor condition already enough to make me cancel everything I planned earlier.
Anyway, again like last year; I’ve already requested from my mom to send my favorite cookies and all. I knew the cookies would not arrive to me in a shapes as how it was sent but still I got to taste my favorite cookies yummy!!! Really can’t wait! I asked my mom to send some pineapple tarts, almond london, kerepek pisang, tempeyek and some other kind of cookies. As for baju raya, I just asked my MIL to send me one of my best looking old baju kurung. No need to buy a new one since most probably I won’t even wear the baju kurung. Last year I didn’t even have any baju kurung with me. FYI, I am the only Malay lady in Matsukawa! ;P
However honestly, as for this year I’m feeling more empty. Obviously of course because I really miss to be at home already. Actually I’m still okay with the miss towards the families because that is still bearable. But what could be unbearable anymore is I miss Malaysian foods! Ouh God how horrible I am! I couldn’t stop thinking about foods all the time. Especially at night when I want to sleep my mouth would even be watering when I’m thinking about food gosh!!!
Haih…so anyway this is the tagging game of The 3 Things. I’ve been tagged by Lina on last August. Sorry ek Lina sebab lambat buat. Tapi hutang sudah selesai ek hehe ;D
Three names you go by?
Three physical things you like about yourself?
1. My hair
2. My hands
3. My feet
Err actually tatau la apa nak jawab…
Three physical things you don’t like about yourself?
1. My skin because it is so cellulites-prone
2. My tummy
3. Di mana2 bahagian lemak berkumpul
Three parts of your heritage?
1 + 2 + 3 = Malay hahaha…
Three things you can’t stand?
1. Dirty and smelly things e.g people, place especially gerai makan yang lantainya adalah tanah, kawasan keliling rumah kampung papan yang sekelilingnya adalah tanah dan sewaktu dengannya. It’s in the blood lah. Since baby lagi I hate certain things berkaitan tanah. Ouh ada sangat banyak cerita berkaitan ini. Baby yang cerewet hahaha!
2. The sight of matches, cigarettes, tembakau, rokok daun dan sebagainya.
Ehh ada banyak lagi. I am Mrs. Fussypot. Nak 3 je ke?
Three things that scare you?
1. Makhluk lain…ishhh apa la mana bleh takut kan. Kene takut Allah je kan…
2. Challenges and obstacles. That’s why I’m not a challenging person and selalu pilih jalan selamat
3. Unknown circumstances
Three of your favorite shows?
1. Spongebob Squarepants
2. Lizzie McGuire
3. Desperate Housewives
Three of your favorites Japanese Anime?
1. Shin Chan
3. The Secret of Akkochan
Ehh anime ke semua ni? Macam tak tergolong je hehe…
Three of your favorite current songs?
1. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
2. Ermmm apa2 la lagu yang sedap didengar…
3. Takbir raya kot? hehe…
Three movies you can watch over and over again?
2. 50 First Dates
3. Citer P. Ramlee yang klaka2…
Three movies you would like to watch?
2. Mmm ntah ler…apa ek?
3. Apa2 jela asalkan best..
Three of your everyday essentials?
1. Kiss him
2. Melakukan sexual harassment terhadap si suami
3. Tido with my legs under his legs. If not pun wajib menyimpul2kan my kaki with him. Kalo tak aku takleh tido.
Three things you’re wearing now?
1. Hooded sweater
Three things you want in a relationship?
3. Loads of love
Three physical things about the opposite gender that appeals to you?
2. Whole body especially butt and height
3. The way he moves and talks…Ehh physical gak ni kan…Penting ooo. Sebab sebagai contohnya saya pernah xsuka my exbf sbb cara dia jalan ohoh! Dia jalan okay je tapi mata aku tak suka nak wat camner kan?
Three bad habits?
1. Panic and worry easily
2. Pissed-off easily
3. Sensitive and suka merajukkk
Three of your favorites hobbies?
1. Doing things that can be done on Internet
2. Reading…more to surfing la kot…
3. Sight-seeing and makan-makan…
Three careers you’re currently considering pursuing?
1. Ermmm being the housewife
2. Setiausaha sulit suami saya
3. Banker si suami sebab keje saya adalah mengira dan mengecheck duit beliau muahaha!
Three place you want to go on vacation?
1. Anywhere interesting in Middle East
2. Anywhere interesting in Africa
3. Anywhere interesting in Europe
Three kids name you like?
1. Must not start with alphabet Z
2. If possible should not start with alphabet A
3. If possible not the so common ones
Three things you want to do before you die?
1. See all my beloved ones happy
2. Perform Hajj
3. I have got all I want to have and did all I need to do…
Three things you’re stereotypically a girl?
Initial of three crushes?
3. ‘A’ sweetheart… XOXO
Three people I tag to do this?
3. Sesapa jela yang nak buat okay… ;D
So that’s all my entry for today. Happy making raya preparation to everyone. Be careful on the road. Drive safely!!! ;D