Huhu okay I have been four days missing in actions but yet so many things happened and waiting to be updated!. Finally on last Sunday I managed to drag Bie to Shimamura that is the nearest clothes department store to get myself all the things that I wanted to buy. I didn’t really drag him actually but he kept insisting of taking me out in order to cool me off since after the Friday’s incident hehe ;D. Actually it was raining lightly on that whole day from the morning till evening but still we went out after Zohor prayer just by walking down the hill. Honestly it was quite lovely, you know..being under one umbrella..in the coldness..the calmness of this village..so relax..holding hands..etc. etc. etc..together..wasn’t it so sweet? =D.
Oops before I forgot, I have tried cooking few dishes and I took the pictures of them. It seems like now I realize that I am becoming more and more interested towards cooking. Hmm might be a new hobby to me and Bie loves trying my cooking too.
Here are the pictures that I have taken on past few days. Enjoy seeing them okay =D.
2 big red onions ~ chopped into cubes,
1 can tomato puree or 2 tomatoes ~chopped into cubes or both,
4 tablespoons blended chillies,
4 tablespoons tomato sauce,
2 tablespoons chillie sauce,
1 cup ready-made spaghetti sauce ~ optional
1 cup mixed-vegetables, carrots, mushrooms, capsicums or any other vegetables ~ depends to your liking,
1/2 tablespoons Italian herbs,
1/2 tablespoons Rosemary leaves,
1/2 tablespoons Oregano leaves,
2 tablespoons of sugar,
Pinch of salt to taste,
Corn starch ~ optional,
Kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Wash spaghetti and add into a pan, add in a pinch of salt and oil. Pour in water and boil spaghetti until soft.
- Once boiled, put spaghetti into a strainer.
- Melt butter in the pan then fry onions and chillies until fragrant.
- Add in tomatoes or tomato purees, tomato sauce, chillie sauce, ready-made spaghetti sauce, minced meat and a cup of water. Let until minced meat half cooked.
- Add in Italian herbs, Oregano leaves, Rosemary leaves and corn starch diluted with a little bit of water to thicken the sauce. Let the sauce on slow fire until minced meat well cooked and soft.
- Add in vegetables, salt and sugar. Turn off fire after the sauce boiled in 5 minutes or the carrots become soft.
- Put spaghetti into a bowl and pour the tomato sauce on top of it. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and ready to serve.